Monday, September 5, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #42 - Anything Goes

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this week's challenge! I was out of town until just now, and I wasn't able to do much, if any work on the computer! I hope you will forgive the delay!

We have a fun ANYTHING GOES challenge for you this week, and I know that you will love the variety of samples from the design team this week!

Have you checked out the new Fall release from Woodware USA? You can find all of the new sets HERE...they are awesome!

Some simple rules to follow this week:

1. Only new creations (not backdated ones) will be considered for this challenge.
2. Only 2 entries per participant per week.
3. You will receive one entry per card for our monthly drawing. Use a Woodware USA image, and you will receive a bonus entry.
4. If you would like to be considered for our guest designer spot, please place an asterisk (*) next to your name.

On to our samples!


Alicia




Dawn


Harriet





Kerry



Nancy








6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is the second time I have linked my card up...lol...the first time I was reading and thought you could only use a Woodware image, so I quickly deleted it...then sweet Nancy left me a comment after my card was deleted and I went back and read the rules again....you get a bonus entry for using a Woodware entry, if I am not suppose to link here, please let me know....I am not trying to break the rules. Hope you all have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Jingle said...

I just recently found you guys! I'm excited to be participating! Thanks!

dj1952 said...

Fabulous cards by the DT. Love your challenges. Hugs, dj1952

Shannah said...

Wonderful DT creations!

Ardilla said...

Hello!
I just uploaded a second project but is not showing in the linky tool... just in case: http://tarjetasdeardilla.blogspot.com/2011/09/auttumn-pumpkins.html

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally beautiful ideas ladies! Thanks for and open challenge...hugs ~S~