We do have a monthly winner for April to announce...JAN HUNNICUTT! Please email me (Nancy) at email@example.com to give me your information as to where to send your prize pack!
We do have some Woodware USA news! We have a new guest designer for May joining us today! She is Diane, and you will adore her creations. She is a faithful supporter of Woodware, and we are so happy to have her!! However, this does mean that we must say goodbye to our wonderful April Guest Designer, Wendy. Thank you, Wendy for making our April a little more colorful and sparkly!!
Our challenge for this week is a color combo: Blue, Yellow, and Brown
Now, for some simple rules for this week's challenge:
1. An original creation for the challenge (any backdated entries will be removed).
2. A direct link to your creation using the InLinkz.com system.
3. A maximum of 2 entries per week per participant.
4. Each participant will receive one entry per creation. If you use a Woodware USA image, you will be given an additional entry.
and a BIG CHANGE!! PLEASE READ!!
5. Bonus: If you would like to be considered for a guest designer spot, please put an asterisk (*) next to your name and mention your desire to be so in your post. You do not have to use a Woodware USA image, but we really like to see them!
Don't forget, that you can also purchase Woodware USA stamps from StampingScrapping.com in addition to the Woodware USA store!
On to our design team samples:
Diane - May Guest Designer
Patch an Owl