Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introducing Jennifer Garant...

Surprise Stampers!!! Today we're giving you a little treat! We'd like to introduce stampers to our NEWEST stamp designer and featured stamp artist at WoodwareUSA.

Jennifer Garant

You may already have seen some of Jennifer Garant's artwork in stores and in household objects worldwide and now you can use her artwork to create handmade greeting cards and projects yourself! TracLocz, LLC now has license to sell her newest designs in the form of photopolymer stamps and Woodware USA now has EIGHT new stamp sets available and you can purchase them HERE!

Whether it be colorful fabric with her whimsical and playful chefs bicycling across the fibers, or her ceramic kitchen tiles and prints of her bathing beatuies, she has captured the essence of whimsical charm and humor with footprints of Paris and Louisiana...

We thought you just might enjoy seeing a few projects that have been produced by some of the Woodware USA design team. Let us know what you think of the new stamps, we'd love your feedback!
I HAD YOU AT MERLOT!
(or Norton, or Shiraz, or ..hee hee hee)
Kerry says: I just love these images by Jennifer Garant and I'm so excited to have the opportunity to stretch my creative muse with new experiences and unique images. Jennifer's designs have given me the chance to reminisce about my art experiences in college when I spent every single evening in the fiber arts/ceramics classroom...getting lost in my art... The "Well Built" ladies and "Hefty" gents are full of character and charm and bring LOADS of laughs...they really make me smile. My next set will definitely be "MARTINIS AND WEENIES". It's a hoot!!!
Sets used: Deuce Roosters and Jane's Script (by Woodware USA)
Nancy says: I love a good rooster, and this one takes the cake. Well, I hope he doesn't take my cake! This set is called Deuce Roosters, and you will be clucking over these two fowl characters. Enjoy these wonderful new designs by Jennifer Garant and let your imagination run wild!

3 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Yay!! I'm totally smitten with the new Jennifer Garant line!! Fun, whimsical, and full of character!! Can't wait to get my ink on them!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Nancy- Love, love, love your pink rooster!!! The layout and ribbon are devine!

Kerry

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow!!!! Those are both just great cards and boy did my wish list just take a giant leap!