If you're inspired by simple layouts, limited layering and the need to make a quick card, this sketch may just be the perfect sketch for you! Give it a try! We'd love to see what you make of it! Thanks to all those who participated in our challenge last week. If you followed the challenge rules, you just may be the lucky winner...Watch for the Winning Entry Post during the first week of January.
Just a few simple rules for Woodware USA challenges:
- Make sure your card incorporates the sketch--it must be clear that you were inspired by the sketch.
- Use stamps of your choice (but you get an extra entry in our monthly drawing for using Woodware USA)
- Post a direct link to your card in the inlinkz tool below. Failure to do so will eliminate you from the challenge.
- Must be a new creation from 12-20-10 and concluded at 8:00 pm EST 12-28-2010.
- Check out the Woodware USA store!
|Nancy's Awesome Sketch Layout|
|Nancy: Holly Swirls, Traditional Christmas Greetings|
|Piali: Penguin Fun, Bubble Wreath, Traditional Christmas Greetings|
|Kerry: Sweet Tooth, All Through The Year|
|Anne: Christian Celebrations|
|Harriet: Polar Bears|
Dawn Knight... Birdsong