Friday, October 29, 2010


Hello Everyone!!
Its day again! This week's challenge is Halloween Colors.
We always don't have all the stamps for every ocassion ...I know I don't! Sometimes we don't want to spend on specific holidays/celebrations stamps because we won't get to use them all year long....but we all love to make cards for all of Halloween !
So today I used a non halloween image with few seasonal papers and some supplies from my backyard to make a Halloween card..
How cute is that puppy witch on the broom!!!
I've used A Dog's Life stamp set. 
Just tied some Raffia to a piece of twig to make the flying broom... then added  witches hat to the cute puppy.
I used some of Woodware USA's fabulous Peel off sickers too.
So here is cute Halloween card with everyday stamp set !

If you would like to play along with us you can link your creation here.
You don't have to use a WoodwareUSA set but if you do, you will get an additional chance in the drawing for a special WOODWAREUSA prize.
You've until October 30th to post your get your stamps out and have fun!!

Thanks for stopping by..


Harriet Skelly said...

OMG Piali is this ever cute!! Great Halloween card!

isu.alum said...

Ha Ha! That's so cute and boy, do I love that pp!!!

isu.alum said...

Hey- I invited my friends over at the Stamp Shack, 2Peas, PaperCraft Planet and Splitcoast and RubberStamp Chat to participate in the challenge...What a great chance to win a prize!!!


Nancy said...

Awesome card, Piali, and an awesome idea!! I love it!

Anne said...

Super cute!! Love the way you made him a Holloween pup!! Great job!

grandmalee said...

I love your card AND the stamp set!
I love to use stamps for more than one reason! The kids in this card are on their way to a Halloween party.

Kimmy said...

Here's my Halloween card. Fun challenge!

Kimmy said...

Forgot you have to be a member to view so I posted it on my blog too Here's the link!

Rachel Hope said...

SO SO SO Cute!!!!