Sunday, May 8, 2016

Bubble Bloom Curly Sue

Today's  Bubble Bloom stamp is Curly Sue
7
This is Curly Sue I have used her before at the end of last year for white embossing, but no embossing this time.
1
This time I have stamped Sue on a linen square the square is sealed at the edges which makes it easy to use. I have stamped with Evergreen Crafters I heat set it with my heat tool before carrying on.
2
next steep was to stitch the bubbles
3
I used a variation of Rhodes Stitch, well it started off as Rhodes stitch.
4
I used a water brush and the Evergreen pad to colour the leaves. Then trimmed and frayed the fabric. I ironed to heat set and get the creases out.
5
I have used the same stamp to decorate the base card.
6
and my Tag Top punch for the greeting, just for a change! I have also used my Scruffer and edged with ink.
9
I have finished off with some Ric-rac and gingham ribbon.
Thanks for visiting see you soon!

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.    


Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: