Monday, May 23, 2016

Boys and Toys

Here we have my take on cards for men,
5
This is one of Francoise's Clear Magic stamps it is called Boys Toys
1
First I stamped and embossed with Bark Powder I have used the Bark Crafters ink pad becouae the powder is not opaque. I have used a large stencil brush and added colour from a  6 colour pigment ink pad from ColorBox.
3
The Woodware Just Words stamps have a brilliant selection of must have words these one are from a set that is perfect for the senior members of the family both male and female Great Grand, works well with other greeting stamps to truly personalize your cards.
6
I have scuffed the edges and added a touch of Rust Spoonful Frantage Kit then the tool brads
2
I have given the main card the Rust treatment too.
4
So well this week I have done a Kim and have a second card!
10
you can see full details of this card on my blog dorrie's doodles.


If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.    


Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: