Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anything Goes...

This week's challenge is Anything Goes...so I grabbed my Favorite set Fairy Tots and made a Fall inspired sweetie. :) I have wanted to make one of these felt flowers for a long time so I decided this was the card for it! :)

Don't forget to visit our Facebook Page for information on New Stamps, Discounts and Blog Posts!

Receive 22% off all orders over $45.00 by entering code:
DISCOUNT during checkout on the payment page.
NEW Inky Links promo!
Automatically get 1 free Inky Links inkpad with any stamp order.
Offer Valid until 12-25-2010.
Name your color selection in Special Instructions!

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh that's so cute! Love the layouts, the fab flower and the awesome coloring (as usual!) I'm surprised I haven't picked up that set yet!!! I will have to soon!!!

kerry

Piali said...

So Cute!! LOOOOOOOOOOve the rolled flower!