Friday, November 5, 2010

Anything Goes...

Yes, it's Anything Goes week here at Woodware and today I decided to share a card I created using a TESSLER Stencil AND a WoodwareUSA Set. Did you know that Tessler Stamps stock WoodwareUSA Clear Magic Stamps in their show booths? Yep, that's right! You can pick up your stamps, your stencils, your supplies...The whole shabang in one quick stop at a convention or show.

While in Virginia Beach a few months ago, I picked up some fun stencils (they also emboss in my Cuttlebug) and knew I was going to go to town!!! I picked up this marigold or mum (depending on the season, I guess) Embossing Queen stencil called Heart Flower and I really love using it. It makes awesome backgrounds and fun little embellishments. After stenciling it with distress inks and embossing it in my Cuttlebug, I decided to pair it up with my Garden Greetings Sentiment and little bee to make this card! FUN huh?


Don't you just adore that little bee? It is included in this fun sentiment set that with a variety of flowers, garden bugs and of course, a watering can!!! LOVE IT!!! I paired up my images with some deelish Crate Paper patterned paper and some brown grossgrain ribbon. Such a simple and fun card to make!!!


Make sure you stop by tomorrow to see Anne finish up the week with her "Anything Goes" creation, then remember, starting MONDAY, You'll see a brand spankin' new blog post...FULL of fun projects by the Design Team to inspire you, challenge you, and encourage your creative spirit!!! Join the fun. There just might be a prize in it for you!!!

Bye for now,
Kerry

No comments: