Thursday, December 22, 2016

Flowering Bike to Brighten the Day

A bright card to cheer a winter's day
11
This is the Francoise Collection Clear Magic stamp Flowering Bike
12
I have simply stamped with Bark Crafters ink from ClearSnap I have stamped on A4 Cream Linen card
13
I stamped it again on some pre-cut plain cream card and some pink.
14
Then I put the layers together.
15
I used my Tombow Glue stick so that I can move the pieces around to get them perfectly lined up, well I hope that they are perfectly lined up!
16
I then coloured in with a mixture of Sakura Water colour pencils and my Stardust gel pens.
17
the colours are just slightly darker on the pink card, but you can still see them.
18
I used Sakura Micron pen to add the faux stitching. 
11
I stamped with the Bark Crafters pad on the ribbon and remembered to attach it around the pink panel before attaching it to the card!
If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: