Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Express

Here I have a very quick card thanks, to the great stamp from the Francoise Collection
5
The Francoise Collection Clear Magic  stamp is Christmas Collage
1
First it was stamped in black on the Woodware Water Colour Card, I printed the ink pad on to my Hot Stuff Mat and picked up the colour with my water brush. The ink is ColorBox Crafter's in Blueberry and Aruba.
2
I ripped the paper, the edges were water coloured too.
3
The greeting comes from the Stampendous Perfectly Clear set 'Tis the Season a great set of Christmas words.
I used the Woodware paper scruffer around the edges of the stamped image and then rubbed it along the Blueberry Pad. I bled the ink out with my water brush.
4
I taped the organza ribbon on the back of the card, and tied it off at the end. I have used the Water Colour card to mount on to
definitely a very quick card, I hope that you like it!
If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: