Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Francoise Collection - Christmas Graffiti

Graffiti at Christmas who would have thought it?
18
I have used Graffiti Christmas a Clear Magic stamp from the Francoise Collection.
10
I have stamped on the Woodware Hairy Manila card.
11
I coloured with Sakura Brush pens I have used the Burgundy and the Sap Green.
12
I used my Sakura Gelly Roll in Clear Star to add a touch of sparkle
16
I used the same colours of pens to make a wishy washy background on my card. I sprayed water on the card and scribbled my pens on my hot stuff mat and then picked the colour up with a wet paint brush.
13
I have used my trusty Woodware scruffer around the edges.
17
The paper comes from the 8 x 8 Tartan Pad.
19

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting, see you soon!

No comments: