Sunday, November 20, 2016

More The Francoise Collection - Christmas Graffiti

Sometime these are my favourite cards, when you have bits lying about because you have not tidied up before starting again, or is that just me?
27
When I was doing the post for Mens Christmas cards I had the Graffiti Christmas printed and just lying there. When I cut my Dreamweaver Nested Stockings for my Sketch post I had some extra stockings cut!
24
I just added a row of brads to hang my stockings and I rather like this card too.
23
I have added holly leaves to this one the leaves come from a very very old stamp set from the Franocise Collection Wired For Christmas.
26
This I think is my favourite with the none traditional feel of the colour it is fun and I do live those mini light bulbs from Woodware.
22
This on is just a funny shape, and I had not used my Tag Top Punch for a least a week!
21
Hope you like my cards with extra bits today!

No comments: