Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Multi Coloured Dog

Here we have another take on this sketch
a
This one I have turned on its side
54
and changed it a little bit.
c
I used my Sakura Koi Brush Pens and coloured each stripe a different colour, I think it looks rather snazzy.
I inked the edges of a panel for Sausage to go on
Then I decided that it did not have enough contrast, so I got out my stencil brush again and did a sort of strie technique this worked as the card is textured. I have done faux stitching around the panel and the card.
g
Sausage fits on the panel perfectly, the card is A4 Linen Card folded in half.
I used some Fancy Twine around some card for the small section
f
The words come from the same stamp set
dorrie
I have layered them on one of the Fitted Frames dies from Stampendous.

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: