Friday, October 21, 2016

A Blooming Pop of Colour

I have used more that one colour, but only coloured a very small part of the image
8
I have used the lovely Flowering Bike Clear Magic stamp designed by Francoise, it is a very pretty image
1
first I stamped it twice, I have used ColorBox Bark Crafters ink and stamped on the woodware Mixed Media card
2
Then I punched the flowers out with the blue Super circle punch this was the best size.
3
I coloured with Sakura Koi brush pens. Then I highlighted the basket with the Sakura Clear Star gellly roll pen. This pen is a must have for adding some fast sparkle.
4
I have used my Woodware edge scuffer on the panel, and then mounted it on some ribbed kraft card.
5
Then I added some brown gingham ribbon, I love the Woodware gingham ribbons.
6
Then I added some of the Woodware self adhesive lace in cream.
7
popped the hearts from the same stamp set down the side and then layered up my pops of colour.

No comments: