Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Funky Card 2

This week on the Woodware blog we are looking at Funky Shaped cards, Jane got us off to a great start yesterday, I am not sure if mine lives up to it!
11
This is a shape of card that I have been wanting to do for a long time, and hopefully it fits the bill.
First take a sheet of light weight  12 x 12 card, 
8
score it in the middle and in both directions and then make a cut along one of the score lines to the centre.
7
Cut off the three marked corners. 6cm, 9cm, and 12cm 
6
It folds up like this, the gaps can be any size that you want. Tape up the open folded up sides. Because I wanted to make three tags I have made three pockets and the card does not open, but two pockets and an opening card would work fine.
5
Then I hand cut my 3 tags, here I have used the Just Words stamp May all your Dreams. I have used the Contemporary Tartan Pad, on all of the tags and the front. 
I have stamped with the Wave Crafters Ink and used it for the edging too. 
4
This is an old stamp of Francoise's Sometimes Clear Magic. The ribbon is the Distressed Cotton.
2
I love this new house from Francoise Home Collage
1
I have paper pieced the house with the Tartan pad.
9
I have deliberately  made the tags different sizes.
13
The Just a Little Note on the front is also a new Just Words Tiddler.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.

 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: