Friday, January 15, 2016

A Little Bit Funky

 I have stretched the theme a tiny little bit.
31
The card is a normal shape but it is in a funky bag, with a gift!
I have to thank Stampy Gwen from The Stamp Pad for the idea
33
Gwen give me this about a year ago and I had been looking for a reason to make one! (and I didn't even have to pull it to pieces to work it out, which I am very pleased about, it did take a couple of goes to work it out)

23
When making the card I cut my Mixed Media to fit the space. Placed the stamps on.
22
Then added the block
24
and stamped! The stamps are Just Words Birthday Kisses and Ranunculus from Jane Gill.
When finished you have a double sided pouch
29
I made a card for each side and added some earrings
16
The flower is white and I have coloured it with the ink and added a brad and Steampunk Butterfly.
28
This finishes off one side
32
and I have completed it with a bow.
So I hope that you forgive my none funky card!
You will find full step by step instructions for the gift bag on the Woodware Blog, so why not have a go?
If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.

 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon!

No comments: