Monday, July 4, 2016

Cluster of Houses

For my card I have used the Clear Magic Three Houses designed by Jane Gill
3
yes it is just 3 houses, but I go a bit carried away. The card is 12 x 6 inches I used the black and white Textura Card.
2
I have paper pieced the houses with papers from the Perfect Prints 6 x 6 pad Lavender Mist.
9
then I fussy cut the houses, and inked the edges with a Blue Dye ink and a stencil brush.
7
don't they look pretty?
8
then I inked the white layer and scuffed the edges with the Woodware scuffer.
11
then got  the sewing machine out and stitched it with wobbly stitches. On my machine I can vary the length of the stitch as a sew and it is fun to do that , and to make the lines wobble.
6
then I added the houses to the card
5
I attached them from either end so that the pale one in the middle stands out.
4

If you can't find Woodware stamps in the US why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.
 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   

Thanks for visiting see you soon.

No comments: