Monday, November 16, 2015

Why not Decoupage with your stamps?

This week on the Woodware blog we are looking at decoupage..
dd5
I have used Jane's Clear Magic House on The Hill stamp to create the decoupage.
dd1
I stamped it 5 times
dd3
Then coloured. I coloured the complete picture to get an idea of how it would look, but it is not necessary to colour the bits that you won't see.
dd2
You can see that I changed my mind twice about the colur of the roof.
dd4
In have used a mixture of Sakura colouring pencils and Tombow brush pens to colour the image.
dd7
For the snow I have used white Fluffy Stuff, I left it to dry over night before heating it. For the windows I coloured with the Sakura Clear Stardust pen.
dd6
The greeting is from Jane's Christmas Cheer Clear Magic set. I punched some snow flakes with the large green size punch, and embossed them with shabby white powder.
The corners have been punched with the corner rounder and the inverted corner punch.
  Thanks for visiting see you soon, don't forget to pop over to the Woodware blog to see what the rest of the girls are up too.

If you can't find Woodware stamps why not ask your local store about them they can find them all on the Woodware web-site.



 or  Woodware Stamps are available from Notions Marketing in the US check with them for your nearest stockist.   
  

No comments: