Monday, August 15, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #39 - A Kerry Sketch For You!

So sorry about last week's flub with not listing the color combo right away...sometimes my brain just leaves stuff out!! Too bad my mouth didn't follow that same logic!

We have a wonderful sketch from Kerry this week to inspire you! And, it is the simplest sketch! I was inspired by my team mates to make a holiday card, and it came together very quickly. We would love to have you join us this week with our sketch!

Some simple rules to follow:

1. Only new creations (not backdated ones) will be considered for this challenge.
2. Only 2 entries per participant per week.
3. You will receive one entry per card for our monthly drawing. Use a Woodware USA image, and you will receive a bonus entry.
4. If you would like to be considered for our guest designer spot, please place an asterisk (*) next to your name.



Alicia

Tree of Gifts



Harriet
Birdsong and Lacy Circles




Kerry


Circular Greetings



Nancy


Circular Greetings




Suzanne

Traditional Christmas Greetings










2 comments:

Crooked Scrapper said...

I'm a new follower. Craft Al sent me over.

Dorothy S said...

I like this sketch! Thanks to DT members for great examples.