Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some BIG News and a Monthly Winner

Hello everyone!! I have Alicia's fabulous project for this week!! She had a bit of a travelling blip, and she was caught without any crafting supplies. I wanted to make sure that you saw her lovely work, so give her a hand for doing the project anyway!! We love ya, Alicia!

OUR BIG NEWS --

Woodware USA stamps are now being carried by StampingScrapping.com!!! This is awesome news for us and for all of you! We hope that more of the world will get to experience just how wonderful these stamps truly are. And, it gets better, we will be able to highlight the wonderful stamps that StampingScrapping Designs have created also! Just watch in the weeks ahead for even more inspiration from our design team!!


Finally, on to our monthly winner:

SCRAPPY!!

(My daughter loves Scooby Doo, so all I can picture is Scrappy Doo saying, "Hi Uncle Scooby, I'm Scrappy Doo!)

So, Scrappy, email me at mattandnancybush@yahoo.com to gather your prize pack!!

We'll see you on Monday with a brand new challenge. Don't forget our Anything Goes is through Sunday night (limit of two entries per person!)

No comments: